So here is the tutorial!
What you’ll need:
- Tags/Ribbons in all shapes and colors! You can decide how many you want on each side!
- 2 pieces of 10″ by 10″ Fabric (mix and match)
- Sewing Machine
- Matching thread and bobbin
- Pins to hold fabric in place (I use little clips)
- Fabric Scissors
- Sewing Needle matching fabric thickness (I used a size 80/11 universal regular needle since I was thinking about the ribbon fabric and not the stretch fabrics)
Start by cutting out two pieces of Fabric 10″X10″ and cutting out lots of ribbons.
Clip or Pin Right Sides together and place 2 clips/pins to remember to leave a small gap for later. Set the sewing machine to regular straight stitch and Sew around the Fabrics leaving about a 3″ gap. Seam line is 3/8″.
And that’s all! Here are some other Taggie Blankets I made! You can also add another seam 3/8″ away from the edge for another look!